Watch Pacquiao vs. Mosley

Watch Pacquiao vs. Mosley Fight Camp 360 Episode 2 Online Now

The 2nd episode of the highly acclaimed sports documentary series Fight Camp 360° for the upcoming explosive match of the year, Pacquiao vs. Mosley, already aired last Sunday evening 10:30pm ET in the US via SHO sports channel. The said Fight Camp 360 Pacquiao vs. Mosley episode 2 is entitled as "Training Day" which deeply focus on the different stages of training of the boxers.

In the show, Manny Pacquiao's first phase of training in Baguio City, Philippines was featured. It is said that this is the stage of his extensive high-altitude training. Meanwhile, Shane Mosley is in the mountains of Big Bear, California, USA doing his own sets of practice. What I have seen from the video is that the mood of the series is quite non-serious or jolly. Both fighters are enjoying every moment that I saw them in every frame of the video which I like it very much. The deep drama is not yet in this episode but big names and personality that are personally involved on the fighters are interviewed.

Well, if you want to watch episode 2 of this series, just check it out below:


Personally, I can't get myself from not comparing the HBO 24/7 and the Fight Camp 360. I believe that the latter lacks some sort of 'substance' that will make us fans anticipate or asks for more of the episode. But maybe it just me, I am expecting too much from the series. Let see if this will change on 3rd episode on April 30. Later, return here to find out more of Pacquiao vs. Mosley event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment